Hey Kids! This is the place to find great games and activities to help you learn about Fire Safety.
Click on the links below to start learning and tell your parents - there's great stuff for them too!
Click on the picture to visit Sparky's awesome website - games, activities, videos and much more!
Do you know how to prepare an Emergency Kit? Click on the picture to take a quiz - see if you are prepared!
Top 10 Fire Safety Tips For Kids
- Every home must have a working smoke alarm on each level.
- A grown-up should test all smoke alarms at least once a month.
- Every family should practice a home fire drill at least twice a year.
- Memorize your address and telephone number in case you need to call 9-1-1.
- Matches, lighters and barbecue lighters are dangerous - don't ever play with them.
- Only adults should use the stove and barbecue. However, kids can help the adults.
- Space heaters need to be at least one metre away from anything that would burn.
- Candles are for adults to use only. Never leave them unattended.
- If a fire happens, get out and stay out!
- Stop, drop and roll if your clothing catches on fire.
Junior Firefighter Camp
Fire Safety Canada Fact Sheets